Happy New Year, I hope you had a good break over the festive season and have returned refreshed for the start of our College Spring Term 2018.
Following management meetings with student groups last term, a number of actions have been implemented as follows:
- Minutes of meetings with students are being placed on the student portal area (please see the minutes of meetings held in December)
- A student Common Room, on the ground floor of the Carlyle Building at the Chelsea Site, will be open from Friday, 12th January
- Termly meetings will be held with all Curriculum Areas to provide: regular communications on the way forward for our College; to review overall College performance; to hear directly the student voice and to celebrate student progress and success
- Additional student social events will be implemented as the feedback was positive from the joint West London College and KCC event held last term
- Feedback from the Student Council and Representative meetings will be reported on the student portal area
- The Marketing team will be meeting with student representatives to agree a promotion and communication strategy for the rest of the year
Our College’s staff are all here for you, so make the most of your time with us and live by the KCC standards and principles which will ensure your success.
Best wishes for 2018
Dr Elaine McMahon | Interim Principal
and Chief Executive | Kensington and Chelsea College